Dear Community Members-
The health and safety of our residents and guests is one of our top priorities. For your protection, effective March 18, we will be temporarily canceling all classes, clubs, groups, and community wide events (this includes Spring Fling) to minimize the risk of possible exposure to COVID-19. The Primary Voting will still take place at the community center on Tuesday, March 17. The monthly board meeting will be held on March 17 at Towncenter but will also be offered via telephone conference. This information is provided on the agenda, which is posted on the website. The Board of Directors, along with CCMC executives and management, are actively managing this situation, and will continue to share new information.
If you are experiencing any symptoms or feel you may be at risk, please call your healthcare provider immediately. We encourage all residents to practice the following preventative recommendations from the Center for Disease Control:
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
You can keep informed and updated by visiting https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
Your Board of Directors and CCMC Management